Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bad Blogger!

So I have been a bad blogger.. but I have an excuse, kind of. I blame it all on my irresponsible nature.. which I'd like to blame on someone else.. but I have all very responsibly minded influences in my life.
First, I lost the charger to my camera.. so all my pictures I had taken with that.. I can't blog with until I find one of my two chargers for my camera.. I know, I know.
Second, I somehow managed to drop my phone in a cup of water.. and lost all the pictures on there.. Again.. I know how ridiculous I am.
So, I am out of pictures to blog with..but I have a new phone.. so I will catch up soon.. maybe. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that the REAL reason you haven't been blogging is really because you have been studying for school and re-reading all of your materials. You're just diligent like that... and apparently extremely modest.

    ReplyDelete